Best Tempered Glass PC Cases

8. Phanteks Enthoo PRO M computer case with acrylic
Phanteks PH-EC416PTG_BR Eclipse P400 Steel ATX Mid
In my experience, I learned that Phanteks is a giant in the manufacture of high-grade tempered glass PC cases. As you will learn later, this review will have more cases of Phanteks for Crystal PC than any other brand. Back to this product; This is a great case with a lot of space. I bought it several months ago and had to put it to the test even before I thought about reselling it to someone else.

First of all, cable management was extremely easy with this tempered glass PC case. I also loved the removable filters because their fans are just great. It offers more room for expansion of the unit and has a lower mounted power supply in its own compartment for adequate convenience. When testing it, I used the two lower SATA drives, as well as the SSD mounted on the front, and both were in perfect condition. Its acrylic window offers enough thickness for greater durability.

7. Phanteks PH-EC416PTG_BR black / red case, "Tempered glass" edition cases

Like the previous counterpart, this is another PC case of tempered glass in my large collection. I am tempted to highlight some of the characteristics that I found irresistible. The first was the fact that it offered more space than most of the PC cases I had tried before. After all, I ended up with an extremely clean package.

Although the upper part does not have a radiator support, I had no problems with cooling the air or water. Although I had not personally purchased the edition in silence, it worked in a silent whisper that is a frontal leap from the lower cases I had tried before. In general, this is a reliable tempered glass PC case.

6. Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX computer case

This case is simply glorious. After noticing that most of the clients trusted the Phanteks cases for PC, I also had to ask for this model. The spacious and beautiful construction I observed with attention the material used in the construction and I clearly state that they are insurmountable.

Enumerating all the attractive features, I realized that this PC case would take forever, but I will keep the most important ones. I noticed that it is possible to mount a radiator bracket on the top or front without really obstructing the motherboard or the ram, which is quite unique. It also has a toolkit launched in the deal to spice up every purchase.

5. NZXT S340VR Elite computer case in matt black

In addition to Matte Black, it is also available in 3 more colors: black / blue, black / red, matt white
Manufactured with 7 expansion slots, 2 USB 3.0 ports and 2 UBS 2.0 ports
Safe and compact PC
This is an attractive and economical option for anyone who wants to build their own computer or transfer hardware from one computer to another. It is black in color and has a nice matte finish that provides anti-glare properties. It has an internal bay that measures 3 x 3.4 "and 4 x 2.5"; seven expansion slots; two USB 3.0 ports, two USB 2.0 ports and an audio / microphone port on the front of the tower. It also has several internal vents, but the fans are not included with this tower. The ventilations of the fans measure 120 mm and 140 mm both in the front and back of the computer tower.

This is an excellent option if you are just starting with the construction of computers, or if you are looking for an economical alternative to your current tower at home or in the office. The only drawback of this tempered glass case for PC is that the fans are in hard to reach places, so it is difficult to change the fans or access them for repairs. Otherwise, it is a solid option for the needs of your computer. Best Tempered Glass PC Cases

Comments